We have extensive experience in forensic science, education of forensic scientists and the delivery of continuing education for attorneys, scientists, police officers, investigators and other forensic science professionals.
- Emergence of Scientific Latent Print Practices - Implications for Defense Attorneys, Prosecutors and the Courts
- Loss of Fingerprint Exemption - Implications and Opportunities for Defense Attorneys
- Testimony and Presentation of Evidence - Sensibly and Scientifically Meeting the New Challenges
- Useful Evidence from Latent Prints that Do Not Meet the Threshold for a ‘Match’
- Physical Evidence - Issues in Determining Reliability, Evidential Weight
- Putting Individualization and Errors in Context: What forensic science has been doing while you ignored it, why you should be thankful, and how you can help, now that you’re interested